Region Sales Manager, NortheastTo apply for this position, send your resume to HR@tworoadsbrewing.com
Two Roads Brewing Company in Stratford, Connecticut is looking for a Region Sales Manager with a deep passion for craft beer. This position will encompass a territory comprised of the states of MA, RI, NH and ME. Ideally, the candidate would be located in the Boston area. Competitive salary offered based on experience. Benefits include medical insurance, bonus, and car allowance. For consideration, please submit a resume along with a cover letter that provides information about your interest in sales, your passion for craft beer and why you are interested in “taking the road less traveled” with Two Roads.
- Oversee all distributor related communications with TRB team.
- Review and manage distributor orders.
- Communicate all new items to distributors with advanced notice.
- Hold meetings with your distributors each month to review month prior and set goals for upcoming months.
- Monitoring inventory and code dates in distribution warehouse and out in the field
- Work with distributor and TRB chain team identify new chain opportunities.
- Design, implement and manage incentive plans.
- Work with manager and marketing team to identify major event or sponsorship opportunities.
- Track execution on all sales programs, including surveying of stores for display and distribution execution
- Analyze and evaluate market including full knowledge of SKU rankings, strengths, weakness, opportunities, etc.
- Provide senior management with accurate and timely information necessary to improve business. Includes competitive pricing, promotions, sales trends and other competitive activity as well as a reasonable action plan
- Develop and track monthly budget plan.
- Manage P&L.
- Acquire and analyze brand sales by account/market to facilitate growth opportunities to increase market share.
- Hiring, training and development of individual market Sales Managers
- Provide direct reports with ongoing feedback on work performance and distributor performance.
- Operating and guide team within established state and federal liquor laws
- Achieve individual and team depletion goals, profit goals and performance goals.
- Strong passion and understanding of craft beer
- Minimum 8+ years experience in alcohol beverage field
- Minimum 3+ years managing a multi-state territory
- Minimum 3+ years managing a sales team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Superior communication skills and ability to speak and present in front of large groups
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
- Self-driven, organized and a willingness to assume multiple responsibilities
- Willingness to accept a varying work schedule to include nights and weekends
- Proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel