Shift BrewerTo apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com
Two Roads Brewing Company is seeking an individual to join the brewing team. Join one of the USA’s most rapidly growing facilities. We offer tremendous learning and growth opportunities in a state-of-the-art facility producing a full range of ale, lager, barrel aged, and sour beer. Two Roads is located in the coastal New England town of Stratford, CT mid-way between New York City and Boston. If interested, please submit your resume to HR@tworoadsbrewing.com with the subject line of Logistics Assistant.
- The primary responsibility of the Shift Brewer is to oversee all wort production on a 100 barrel automated brewhouse.
- Additional responsibilities include proficiency in all cold-side cellar operations including separation/filtration
- Dry hopping, transfers, and barrel racking among many others.
- The ability to multitask effectively and think critically in a fast paced environment is a must.
- This position requires working on a rotating 24x7 schedule.
- Working brewery experience or a diploma from a comprehensive brewing education program is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of brewing science and a variety of practical experience.