Welcome to the Cellar
After 30 years of experimenting, Master Brewer Phil Markowski's fondness for tinkering and innovation has a new home: the cellar at Area Two Experimental Brewing! Become a Cellar Dweller and peek into Phil's mind, gain exclusive access to his newest creations and join us as we craft unique sour and barrel-aged beers just for you in 2020 and beyond.
- Two welcome gift bottles
- Eight exclusive bottles over 12 months (two bottles each of four different styles)
- Complimentary Club glassware, apparel and merchandise
- Access to 2-3 Club events and top-secret tastings
- 15% discount on Area Two beer and branded merchandise
- 15% discount on Area Two and Two Roads events
Master Brewer Phil Markowski will be producing four different, exclusive beers for your first year of the Cellar Dwellers Membership Club. Our goal is to offer a diverse collection of brews to not only drink, but to add or even begin your ever-growing craft beer cellar. Who knows where Phil’s excellence will take us or where it will stop, but we aim to release at least one barrel-aged sour, one cuvee of a popular barrel-aged brand, a variant of another popular Area Two brand and a barrel-aged stout – all designed to experiment on the ordinary definition of beer.
In addition to these four packaged batches, we plan to offer sneak peeks of very small batch beers before they hit the tasting room as well as various other surprises throughout the year exclusive for the Cellar Dwellers.
An important note on experimental, sour and barrel-aged beers: the nature of these beers is such that they change over time. They’re designed to transform into the beautiful, individual beers we cherish around here but sometimes, very unexpectedly, they change in ways we’re not in love with. It’s something that can happen when wild yeast, bacteria or innovative ingredients come into play. However, we want to assure you of one thing: we will never offer you a beer that we don’t think of as worthy of your Membership. All of the offerings will meet the same high standard that we have set for the experimental brews we release to the public. Considering this, the offerings for the Cellar Dweller club are subject to change from the types mentioned above. Dwellers will not receive less, just perhaps different.
Throughout the year, we will host 2-3 events just for our Cellar Dweller Members. These are a great opportunity to try new beers and meet up with the rest of the like-minded Dwellers to hang and talk craft beer. Members will be allowed to bring a plus one to all Cellar Dweller events! These specific events are included in the Membership Fee. Details for all Cellar Dweller events will be emailed to you in advance of each event. Get ready to #cellarbrate!
Cellar Dwellers will also be receiving a 15% discount on all public Area Two events and campus-wide, ticketed events (like our Annual Road Jam Music Festival). The 15% discount on campus-wide tickets is limited to a maximum of (2) tickets per Cellar Dweller. So, bring a friend!
Each Cellar Dweller will have the opportunity to renew their status as a Cellar Dweller prior to the general public. More details will be available on this later in the year.
Cellar Dwellers will receive a 15% discount on all beer (both for on-site consumption and to-go beer) and merchandise at Area Two. This discount does not extend to the Two Roads tasting room. This discount expires upon the completion of one calendar year of the Cellar Dweller Membership Club. It may not be applied to purchasing Membership renewal.
A 10% discount is also available on our private event space room rentals at Area Two. Throw your next shindig at a discount at Area Two and drink the beer you love while you celebrate!
Membership includes an awesome, collectible coin. It is non-transferable and each is marked with your unique number to help us keep track of things.
Please do not hesitate in reaching out to us with questions or comments about the Cellar Dweller Membership program. We’d love your feedback to make this the best Club Membership out there. Together, we can go further down the road less traveled. Membership services can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Cellar Dwellers must be 21+ - no exceptions.
- Cellar Dweller Membership is a 12-month engagement and does not automatically renew.
- Cellar Dweller Membership is non-refundable.
- We have a limited number of slots available.
- Cellar Dweller Membership officially begins at a date designated by Area Two, occurring after the time of initial purchase.
- When purchasing a Membership as a gift, the new Member must come down to Area Two and provide a valid license or other photo ID to initiate their Membership. If they are unable to do so they will not be able to begin their Membership. Please remember, Membership is non-refundable.
- Payment will be available at the time of sign-up for $280.00
- Area Two reserves the right to cancel or suspend a Cellar Dweller Membership under any conditions and circumstances. In all cases and circumstances, discretion to revoke Membership is solely on the part of Area Two. All cancellations are non-refundable.
- All beer specific to Membership is meant for consumption, not resale. Any resale will be in violation of the law and not tolerated by Area Two (sorry, it’s the law!). Besides, enjoy these brews – they’re just for you! If a Cellar Dweller is found to have sold or is trying to sell items from the Membership this may result in the termination of their Cellar Dweller Membership without refund.